Aluprof MB-79N windows are the most modern, economical window and door system. The MB-79N system was introduced to meet the increased requirements of thermal insulation.
It has profiles 79 mm deep (window sash) and 70 mm (frame and door leaf). Thermal breaks are made of an innovative material with a new shape, which allows the use of a seal in the profile insulation zone both in windows and doors.
The windows have very good thermal insulation: Uw from 0.64 W / (m2K), Uf from 0.83 W / (m2K). On the other hand, very good kinematics allows for the construction of narrow opening windows and doors. The advantage is also the door leaf profiles that have dilatation, which eliminates thermal stresses during their operation. Another advantage of the windows is the wide range of glazing with double or triple glazing units with a thickness of up to 63 mm for windows and up to 54 mm for doors, which allows the use of all common types of glass, including acoustic and anti-burglary. It is possible to use invisible hinges as well as the most popular envelope fittings, including hidden fittings with the most modern window fittings, fittings with automation and access control functions are also available in the door. The MB-79N windows feature a large selection of handles from various stylistic series, including handles with a visible rosette or without a rosette, with a minimalist and elegant appearance.
- profile depth 79mm for the window sash and 70mm for the frame and door leaf
- construction meeting the requirements of the Technical Conditions from 2021. for windows (0.9 W / (m2K)) and doors (1.3 W / (m2K))
- thermal insulation of profiles Uf> 0.83 W / (m2K)
- watertightness of windows E1950
- air permeability class 4 EN
- very good kinematics, which allows the construction of narrow opening windows and doors
- door leaf profiles have dilatation
- a wide range of glazing with double or triple glazing with a thickness of up to 63 mm for windows and up to 54 mm for doors
- possibility of making anti-burglary doors in classes RC1 – RC3