Gealan KUBUS® windows are an innovative system structure and beautiful design, perfectly matching the idea of transparent architecture.
Large glazing enables effective illumination of the rooms and gives a wide range of possibilities in interior design.
Uniform surface from the inside and a modern look from the outside.
The uniform dimension of the Gealan KUBUS® system is 100 mm, which means that windows with different functions (tilt and turn, turn with a movable mullion, fixed glazing) look identical from the outside, creating an elegant and harmonious visual effect.
The sensational Uf coefficient for Gealan KUBUS® is 0.88 W / (m2K) and meets the criteria required for passive windows. The design of the profile and the use of IKD® technology provide the highest thermal insulation. Gealan KUBUS® windows are easy to maintain due to the smooth contours of the frame and the complete absence of gaskets in the frame. A perfectly designed step in the frame creates a warm center seal.
the benefits of Gealan-KUBUS®
Less is more, perfectly fits the idea of transparent architecture.
Multiple functions – one dimension
The uniform dimension of the Gealan-KUBUS® system is 100 mm.
It enables the creation of effective, large-area glazing
- clear, straight contours both on the outside and inside
- the sash is invisible from the outside
- a one-piece leaf structure without a glazing bead
- an aesthetic clipping profile creates a flush surface from the inside
- on the outside, finished in acrylcolor technology
- possibility of construction in STV® technology (dry gluing of the glass).
- maximum thermal insulation thanks to IKD® (filling the chambers in the frame with insulating material)
- possibility of connecting the structure with the S 9000 system