The MB-SKYLINE sliding door system with a hidden frame is based on narrow profiles, thanks to which the structures gain a modern and minimalist look.
Aluprof MB-Skyline provides a comfortable, non-threshold transition from the house to the terrace or garden. The whole is almost uniform glazing with narrow dividing lines, perfectly blending in with the luxurious and modern construction.
MB-Skyline doors have a modern design, because the frame is hidden in the walls, floor and ceiling, which makes it elegant and thin, almost invisible.
The greatest advantage of MB-SKYLINE is the lack of limitations in the width of the structure, thanks to which the doors can be connected to each other and constitute a uniform series of glazing, giving the building a unique style, increasing the rank of the entire investment. Despite the possible large dimensions of the door, their slender structure gives the impression of being light and delicate.
- air permeability: class 3
- water resistance: up to class 9A (600Pa)
- wind load
- resistance: up to class C5 (2000Pa)
- thermal insulation: UW from 0.85 W / (m2K)
- profiles with a depth of 71 mm (sash), 190 mm (2-rail frame) and 292 mm (3-rail frame)
- door leaves
- weighing up to 700 kg and large dimensions – up to 4 m in height
- thermal insulation
- glazing with triple
- glazing units with a thickness ranging from 52 to 60 mm
- the possibility of using an automatic device mounted outside the structure