VEKA Slide 82
VEKA Slide 82 is a lift and slide door system constructed on the basis of an energy-saving system of window profiles with a depth of 82mm. The very good energy efficiency of the system is due not only to multi-chamber profiles, but also to the threshold, which has excellent thermal insulation properties, which are obtained, among others, by thanks to the use of duothermal partitions and an integrated thermal insulation wedge made of “warm” graphite polystyrene, thanks to which the floor next to the door is not cold.
VEKA Slide 82 is a combination of very good thermal insulation with large and effective glazing. Slide 82 makes it possible to construct a structure with a total span of up to 6.5 meters, a height of 2.7 meters, and a maximum wing width of 3 meters.
An innovative threshold and frame reinforcement have a significant impact on obtaining excellent energy parameters, which, thanks to their duothermal division, allow to separate the inner and outer zones without thermal bridges. The technology used keeps heat in the house and reduces energy consumption, and thus reduces heating bills and protects the environment.
- 7-chamber profiles with a construction depth of 50 x 170 mm
- rich colors – dozens of smooth and wood-like foils and an unlimited choice of colors of windows painted in a special technology
- possibility of using glazing up to 42/48 mm thick
- surrounding the sash, hidden seals
- aluminum guide with Teflon finish to achieve precise and light movement of the sliding sash
- possibility of using many opening patterns (up to 4 movable leaves).
- the system is 100% compatible with all popular types of fittings and with all VEKA window profile systems