Aluminum facade systems are used to construct glazed facades of public buildings. Aluminum facades are also used to make many spatial structures and roof glazing, the task of which is to provide the right amount of light inside buildings and create a unique atmosphere and comfort for users. They are an excellent tool for shaping contemporary architecture and for implementing bold visions of designers.
The most popular in modern architecture is the aluminum mullion-transom façade, however, the offer of Aluprof façade solutions also includes a whole range of products with a diverse structure and external appearance, including a number of individual solutions.
- poles: 65 – 325 mm,
- bolts: 49.5 – 249.5 mm.
- glazing range: 4 – 72 mm
- Air permeability: up to AE 1350, EN 12152
- Water tightness: up to RE 1500, EN 12154
- Wind load resistance: 2.4 kN / m2, EN 13116
- Impact resistance: I5 / E5, EN 14019
- Acoustic insulation: Rw up to 45 dB (depending on the type of filling used).